MAYNARD, Mass., May 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Stratus Technologies , world leader in simplified, protected, autonomous solutions Edge Computing platforms, today launched a new program to enable Systems Integrators (IS) to develop Edge Computing skills and deployment expertise. Through training, certification and accreditation led by Stratus, IS now have the tools and support to develop edge computing technology practices to generate new revenue. The & CloseCurlyQuote; program’s highest level of partnership, Stratus Endorsed status, enables IS to implement Stratus Edge Computing platforms using a repeatable and cost-effective methodology to ensure delivery of high quality solutions and to bundle Stratus service offerings to provide ongoing support to end users.
âEdge Computing is a foundational Industry 4.0 technology that delivers high value and rapid return on investment and represents a tremendous opportunity for system integrators to support end users, & CloseCurlyDoubleQuote; said Mike Bradshaw, senior director of global channels and partner ecosystem at Stratus. âLess than half of end user organizations have the expertise in how and when to deploy Edge Computing. In addition, more than 70% of manufacturers are therefore turning to strategic partners to operationalize the solutions. Stratus & CloseCurlyQuote; The Global System Integrator program provides the program and accreditation as well as the deployment methodology and service support that ISs need to successfully deliver value to their customers at the edge. & CloseCurlyDoubleQuote;
Tim Shope from Avid Solutions said, âEnd-users in processing and manufacturing increasingly expect product suppliers and system integrators to go beyond simply meeting their basic automation needs, which requires a wide range of knowledge. With the increasing volume of data being generated at the edge and the need for low latency processing, Edge Computing has become vital. At Avid Solutions, we leverage a foundation of Stratus Edge Computing platforms to deliver complete automation and IIoT solutions to customers. Stratus platforms combine all of the compute features needed by IS to create a high-performance IIoT compatible edge automation solution. & CloseCurlyDoubleQuote;
Jeff Geiger, Director of Sales and Marketing at Taurus controls said, âWe are helping our industrial customers move from traditional, low-performing technologies to modern, easy-to-manage and highly available edge computing platforms. We find that customers who may be afraid of new technologies are quickly convinced of the economic benefits of Stratus Edge Computing platforms. We & CloseCurlyQuote; have implemented projects ranging from a factory for a soybean maker to a biomass steam generator, and customers are seeing massive improvements in the reliability and capacity of their operations. ISs working with Stratus educate end users on resolved issues by moving from legacy architectures to modern edge computing solutions. & CloseCurlyDoubleQuote;
Global SI Stratus program for the development of skills and practices in Edge Computing
The Stratus Global Systems Integrator program is available free of charge and offers partners three levels of certification and accreditation, including access to Not for Resale (NFR) units for testing and development of proof of concept (POC) projects. . The three Stratus SI levels are:
- Stratus Recorded Level – Once qualified, ISs join the Registered level and gain initial access to Stratus tools such as the Stratus Partner Portal, Partner Locator listing, and access to discounted demo units.
- Stratus Certified Level – Registered ISs who complete pre-sales certifications and document sample Stratus platform implementations gain insight through an enhanced listing in Partner Locator, Stratus overviews, and CloseCurlyQuote; product roadmap and other exclusive Stratus visibility. Additionally, Certified Level Partners can complete Implementation Certification and use Stratus & CloseCurlyQuote; proprietary installation methodology to ensure reliability for end users.
- Stratus approved level – Major Stratus Certified ISs are encouraged to join the approved level based on their success with Stratus and regional channel partners. Approved-level ISs demonstrate multiple project implementations and receive a range of benefits, including executive sponsorship and invitation to joint activities.
The Global System Integrator program develops competence, deployment methodology and service support for Stratus & CloseCurlyQuote; three Edge Computing platforms:
- Stratus ztC â¢ edge – a contactless, secure and highly automated edge computing platform specifically designed for critical equipment and control architectures distributed to the operational edge for a availability critical applications in harsh environments.
- Stratus ftServer & circledR; – Edge Computing for the control center and local data center to handle heavier workloads and data flows with the highest level of fault tolerance for critical applications and data.
- Stratus everRun & circledR; – software-only offer that allows teams to easily activate application availability by connecting existing servers and customizing availability up to 99.999% uptime.
For more details on the Stratus Global Systems Integration Program and to register, visit Stratus Partner Portal .
For executives who are digitally transforming their operations to deliver predictable peak performance with minimal risk, Stratus ensures the continuous availability of business-critical applications by providing contactless edge compute platforms that are easy to deploy and maintain. , protected against interruptions and threats and autonomous. . For 40 years, we’ve been providing reliable, redundant contactless computing, enabling global Fortune 500 companies and small and medium-sized businesses to securely and remotely transform data into actionable insights at the edge, in the cloud and in the world. the data center for maximum availability and efficiency. . For more information, please visit www.stratus.com or follow on Twitter @StratusAlwaysOn and LinkedIn @StratusTechnologies
Press Contacts DoShik Wood [email protected] +1 978-461-706