Ad Disclosure: We receive referral commissions from advertisers.
Founded in 2005, AmOne is a marketplace that helps clients find financing solutions. While not the originator of loans, he has helped consumers access more than $ 16 billion in funds, all for free. This is a great option if you prefer to carefully weigh your options before getting a loan, and it’s a great way to shop around without having to visit each lender individually.
Loan amounts: $ 1,000 to $ 100,000
APR: 3.49% to 35.99%
Minimum credit score: Available for all credit scores
- Type of loan: Unsecured personal loans
- Repayment Terms : 3 to 120 months
- Direct lender or market: Marlet
- Completion time : Varies depending on the lender
- Best for: Consumers looking to finance projects requiring quick funds
Advantages and disadvantages of AmOne
- Can apply with a co-applicant
- Extensive network of lenders offering exceptional offers
- Positive customer reviews
- Variety of loan terms and amounts
- Not enough information on potential prices and conditions
- Can receive numerous calls and emails from lenders
- Insufficient customer support
AmOne loan cost
AmOne offers flexible short-term loans ranging from $ 1,000 to $ 50,000, APRs of 6.78% to 35.99%, and repayment options ranging from 12 days to 84 months. The range of rates changes depending on your lender, this may include a 3% origination fee.
To get started, here is a list of criteria you need to meet:
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Be 18 years of age or older
- bank account information
- Social Security number
To apply, you must also have access to the following information:
- Government issued ID
- Annual revenue
- Income before taxes
- Phone number and email
Once you have met all the qualifications, you can get started by following these few steps:
- Go to the AmOne website and select your loan type and credit rating range
- Click on Check my options
- Enter your personal information, the amount and the purpose of the loan
- Enter job details and bank account information
- Click on Get my options
Once the application process is complete, they will send you an email with potential offers from lenders. Compare your options carefully and select the one that best suits your needs. When you agree to the terms with a provider, you will complete the application process directly with the selected lender.
AmOne Reviews and Ratings
They are not accredited with the BBB but it has a rating of A +. For the most part they have extremely positive reviews on Trustpilot, it gets an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. Various users have said that they are professional and quick to answer questions.
Is AmOne legitimate? Remember This…
- AmOne is an online unsecured loan market and does not finance loans. Rather, it exists to help you find and choose a suitable lender, as well as to help you compare loans.
- He is not responsible for the loan agreement itself, but rather the lender you choose.
- It offers a wealth of educational resources including articles and guides on personal loans, financing basics and budgets.
- It will not affect your credit; However, you should expect your lender to eventually do a credit check, which will temporarily lower your credit score.
- Make sure to stay in touch with your lender when you have any questions
AmOne’s loan partners work with borrowers with a wide range of credit scores and qualifications. Lenders are carefully selected from a list of approved partners that includes, among others, Avant, BlueVine, FreedomPlus, LendingPoint and NetCredit. With AmOne, you can find the right loan for your needs after comparing the options available instead of having to settle for a loan that is not right for you.
Plus, if you are working to improve your creditworthiness, you may find a loan even when other providers may turn you down. Additionally, AmOne has an excellent Trustpilot rating and typically finds loans for clients within 24 hours.